Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Caught In A Web, Lawn Fawn's Ta-Da Diorama, My 2nd Take, Using Printed Acetate for Front Pulls

I almost didn't share this one. It was a learning creation if I have to say so. The end result was what I had hoped for... it just took a bit of thinking to get it there. I also learned a few more things of my next one. (Which is done...it just needs editing and voicing over...sigh.) I like how this one closed better than my first try and I figured out a few more tricks to try when changing up the front panels that hopefully come in handy down the road.

Products Used: Lawn Fawn Ta-Da Diorama LF Fangtastic Friends LF Fangtastic Friends Add-on Tim Holtz- Stampers Anonymous- Life of the Party and Tiny Halloween Text LF Large Stitched Rectangle Stack (second largest) Distress Oxide- Villainous Potion, Ripe Persimmon, Black Soot Distress Mica Sprays- Hocus Pocus, Burning Ember LF Jet Black Ink on Xpress It Cardstock Ohuhu Oahu Markers Stazon Opaque Cotton White Ink Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink Blending Brushes (amazon) Blending Foams (Scrapbookdotcom and Ranger) Reverse Tweezers Glitter Art Glue Score Style Tape White Gel Pen Brother Scan N Cut Thanks for watching and Keep getting Inky, Jaime


No comments: